The Alexander Technique Centre Amsterdam is run by Paul Versteeg and Tessa Marwick who have been training Alexander teachers for the past 26 years. The Training Course is approved by NeVLAT the Dutch Society, STAT the English Society and ATAS the International Society.
Paul and Tessa with a dedicated teaching team bring to their work years of experience as performers, directors and educators in the international world of Theatre, Dance, Music, Sports, Education and Science.
In their search for simplicity and clarity they have created a dynamic centre of learning with an open environment both for the teacher training course and private practice including other courses.
After the summer holiday, from 13 September 2021 onwards:
- You are most welcome to spend just one or several mornings on the course, participating in all activities (60 Euro per day)
- If you are interested in getting involved on a more regular in-depth Alexander experience, it is possible to join the course as a student on a 3 or 4 day basis for a block of 6 weeks or a term of 12 weeks (depending on availability)
- Our private practice is run from Monday - Thursday between 16.00 and 18.00.
New dates for two 2-day workshops for ATCA teachers are available:
- First workshop: 31 August & 1 September (10.00-13.00)
- Second workshop: 2 & 3 September (10.00-13.00)
- PDF invitation for more info & registration
is a simple and practical method that teaches us how to go about all activities in our lives more easily and effectively. It establishes a physical and psychological base for our health and wellbeing. As a result it improves our breathing, coordination, balance and muscle tone. It is an intelligent way to solve body problems. Read more….